Welcome to the beautiful community of Whiffletree Villas, comprised of 113 custom family homes in Plano, TX. Whiffletree Villas are conveniently located near a variety of retail shopping and restaurants, and is served by the exemplary schools of Plano ISD, with award-winning Daffron Elementary located within walking distance of any home located in the Villas. The neighborhood also has a lovely park for families living here. Located in one of the most desirable areas of the city, having easy access to three of the city's major roadways: the Dallas North Tollway, the George Bush Tollway and Central Express-Highway 75.
Board Meeting Notice
We encourage you to join the Home Owners Association of Whiffletree Villas. Board meetings take place on the second Thursday of each month from 7 p.m to 8 p.m. All residents are welcome to attend. The next meeting to be announced one week prior to meeting.
The next board meeting will be on March 8th at Diane Musha's, 4101 Fisher Place.
The gift card donation this year total was $300.00. Our neighborhood is so generous and the Samaritan Inn does wonderful work in our city of Plano. Such a worthy cause.
updated Jan 12 2018
- Residents are encouraged to use our beautiful community park if you are hosting a large party or event. To reserve the park, please contact the Board Secretary at least two weeks in advance of your event.
- The City of Plano has both leash and “pooper scooper” laws which require (1) all dogs must be on a leash of six feet or less when off of their owner’s property and (2) owners must remove all waste left behind by their dog(s) in a safe and sanitary manner (failure to do so is considered a Class C felony and will be subject to fine). Please obey the city rules and be considerate of others here in Whiffletree Villas – we all benefit from having such a great neighborhood.
- Residents are reminded that the posted speed limit in Whiffletree Villas is 30 MPH. Please drive the posted speed limits and use caution as some of our residents walk, run and jog on our streets. Safety is everyone's concern and responsibility.
- Premises Identification. Single Family occupancies should have numberals of a minimum 3 inches in height and a color contrasting with background designating the address clearly visible and legible from the street and rear alleyway where alleyway exists.
We are constantly improving our site and would like to hear from you about what you would like to see here. Please email email@example.com with your suggestions.
Crime Watch Alert: The community experienced a vehicle break-in on Fiser Place please do not hesitate to call 911 should you observe any suspicious person, vehicle, or circumstance.
updated Aug 14, 2013
Plano Neighborhood Watch Groups: Know Your Neighbors & Report Suspicious Activity
The basic idea is for neighbors to watch out for each other. By looking after a neighbors property as if it were your own, you will more likely contact the police if you observe something suspicious. Read more.
Crime Watch Bulletins: View All Bulletins
updated March 7, 2013
Plano Police “TIP411” Program
To send an anonymous tip via text message to the Plano Police Department, text the keyword PLANOPD and the tip information to 847411 (tip411).
updated September 25, 2012
Public Notice - News Release:
Chances are the name on your voter registration card doesn't match that on your driver's license, and that could create some headaches come Election Day. The variation between the two documents could be as simple as the addition or dropping of a middle name or initial, the name on the voter card has to match exactly with that on the ID card. Read more about the new voter ID laws.
updated Feb 13, 2018
updated June 20, 2013
To learn more about the Click It or Ticket campaign and the lifesaving benefits of wearing your seat belt, please visit www.nhtsa.gov.
updated May 21, 2013
updated May 15, 2013
updated May 8, 2013
The web based crime reporting service is available at www.planopolice.org.
updated Apr 8, 2013
Customer Connections - Homeowner advice and information from your water and sewer line warranty provider.
updated July 16, 2014
- Due to an opossum's low body temperature and successful immune system, it's very rare for one to carry rabies.
- In northern regions, opossums often have abnormally short tails - the ends are lost due to frostbite.
- The Virginia opossum has more teeth than any other North American Mammal - 50, to be exact.
- The Virginia opossum is the only marsupial that inhabits the U.S.
- A study conducted by a University of Florida researcher traces the existence of opossums as far back as the extinction of dinosaurs.
- Although many throughout North America refer to native opossums as "possums", the term "possum" technically refers to a classification of marsupials living in Australia, New Guinea and Sulawesi.
updated Jan 26 2017